Testing Talk

Post  Neppi on Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:18 pm

When do you guys decide to test? Smile
Neppi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Talk

Post  gareth.griffiths on Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:17 pm

I did some last season, really to bump stamina on my previous driver. Am happy to test if it helps

gareth.griffiths
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Fasternatalee on Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:17 pm

I did 100 Laps a few days ago. I will do some testing next race and try to enter the data then.
Fasternatalee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gareth.griffiths on Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:27 pm

To keep the discussion going, and to give info for the new guys. Why do you test, and when do you decide?

What testing stints are best

gareth.griffiths
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Neppi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:46 am

gareth.griffiths wrote:To keep the discussion going, and to give info for the new guys. Why do you test, and when do you decide?

What testing stints are best

Normally I try to figure out if there is a bunch of tracks behind one another with a same tendency in terms of PHA. If it is, I try to concentrate my testing to evelope a ratio of my PHA during these races to be a good match.

If that doesnt work I always just try to make a 1:1:1 ratio in testing. Due to the fact that longer stints mean more stamina (more stings = more exp though), I try to go testing when 34 laps stints are possible, so I go 33 laps Hairpins, Top Speed and Chicane.

I just can stress to see this page: http://raceforum.forumotion.co.uk/t11-testing-benefits

In Amateur / Rookie -> dont test too much as it is costing alot - try to have around 8-9 extra TCCP, after this the convert ratio is just too bad. When promoting to Pro though, try to train your staff to around 20 and facilities to 40, so you can lvl them to 30 in Pro later on. Then you should also test more, but plan ahead the wear you have. Its not possible to stay in Pro or even get in Master without testing, as Car wear increases per part level after part level 6.

Neppi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gareth.griffiths on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:57 am

I am using it at the moment to blitz my drivers stamina(good way to do this - long stints on hard).

Will look to post data

gareth.griffiths
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top